Computer Science and Engineering
The department has well equipped ventilated lecture halls with the latest teaching aids, supported by laboratories with updated hardware and software. The departmental library is available for faculty and students providing access to reference books, textbooks, journals, e-resources like Science Direct, Springer Link, Taylor, and Francis e-resources, video Lectures of NPTEL, EDUSAT, Turnitin, Language tools, Swayam and NPTEL Local chapter which enhances subject knowledge of students and faculties. The departmental laboratories have around 200 Computers (Lenova, HP,Acer,Wipro) supported by a dedicated standby UPS. Each lab is on LAN with a student terminal ratio of 1:1. All labs have internet facility with 100 Mbps dedicated line, licensed Windows Operating System and software like Oracle, Visual Studio. An innovative facility is known as Impartus, which is a cutting-edge end-to-end solution to automatically record complete classroom experience that ensures better learning outcomes has been provided, the adaptive and secure videos can be consumed live or on-demand from the web and mobile applications. The platform also enables students and professors for collaborative learning by sharing content.
LABORATORIES WITH UPS SUPPORT:
Data Structures Lab
In this Lab, students Analyze and Compare various Linear and Non-Linear Data Structures, the working of different types of data structures, and their applications. They are trained to develop, analyze, and evaluate the searching and sorting algorithms and Choose the appropriate data structure for solving real-world problems.
In this Lab, students are trained to design algorithms using appropriate design techniques (brute-force, greedy, dynamic programming, etc.), develop a variety of algorithms such as Sorting, Graph related, Combinatorial, etc., in a high-level language. Also, they are taught to analyze and compare the performance of algorithms using language features, apply and implement learned algorithm design techniques and data structures to solve real-world problems.
Operating Systems Lab
In this Lab, students have demonstrated the implementation of Lexers and Parsers and will be familiarised with Lexical Analysis and Syntax Analysis phases using LEX and YACC tools. Also, they are trained in the implementation of various algorithms required for Management, Scheduling, Allocation, Communication, Page Replacement, and Deadlock Handling used in Operating Systems.
In this Lab, students are trained to Analyze and Compare various Networking Protocols and demonstrated the working of different concepts of networking, Simulation of GSM, and CDMA performance. They are exposed to the development and execution of algorithms for the Data Link Layer, Network Layer, and Transport Layer. Also, Cryptographic Algorithm, Socket Programming, Implementation, and Analysis of Networking Protocols using NS2 are taught.
Internet Programming Lab
Machine Learning Lab
In this Lab, students explore the implementation procedures for the Machine Learning Algorithms, design Java/Python programmes for various Learning Algorithms, apply appropriate data sets to the Machine Learning Algorithms. This Lab can enable students to identify and apply Machine Learning Algorithms to solve Real-World Challenges.
In this Lab students Design and Develop various projects in current technologies like IoT, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Big Data Analytics, Computer Networking, etc. They are guided to apply the knowledge gain during the earlier semesters to suggest solutions to Real-World Challenges.
The Research lab has been set up for faculties and research students to carry out the research work. Lab has Sophisticated Equipment’s to conduct the Research. An integrated development environment (IDE) is a software application that provides comprehensive facilities to computer programmers for software development, computing Systems Updated Software’s. Reputed Journal access like SCI, Thomson router indexed to the Research Scholars.
MAJOR EQUIPMENT AND SOFTWARE TOOLS:
- IBM Pentium 4 Processor/2.80 GHz 80GB HDD, RAM 1GB DDR1 400MHz/440MHz Speed CRT Monitor
- 3 Lenovo Systems Lenovo Think Center M7373-PK7, Core 2 Duo2.93GHz Speed 300GB HDD, RAM 1GB DDR2 1333MHz Speed Lenovo 19’’ LCD Monitor, 1GB NVidia Graphics Card.
- 43 HP Systems Lenovo Intel i5 2400 Processor/3.10GHz Speed 500GB HDD, RAM 8GB DDR2 1333MHz Speed HP 16’’ LCD Monitor.
- 23 Acer Systems Lenovo Intel i5 2400 Processor/3.10GHz Speed 500GB HDD, RAM 2GB DDR2 1333MHz Speed HP 16’’ LCD Monitor.
- IBM Pentium 4 Processor/2.80 GHz 80GB HDD, RAM 1GB DDR1 400MHz/440MHz Speed CRT Monitors HP Compaq DX 2480Intel Pentium Dual Core Processor / 2.60 GHz Speed300 GB HDD, RAM 2GB DDR2 SD 1333MHz Speed IBM LCD Monitor.
- Genuine Intel® CPU 2140, RAM 512 MB,80 GB HD CRT Monitor Pentium 4 Processor/2.80 GHz 80GB HDD, RAM 1GB DDR1 400MHz/440MHz Speed CRT Monitors.
- 61 HP Compaq + i3 Lenovo Systems IBM X3500M2 Server, Intel XEON Quad Core E5506, 2.13 GHz Processor, 4GB DDR3 RAM, 300GB HDD, LCD Monitor.
- 6 Wipro Black Intel i5 2400 Processor/3.10GHz Speed 500GB HDD, RAM 2GB DDR2 1333MHz Speed HP 16’’ LCD Monitor.
- 28 Wipro i3 Intel i5 2400 Processor/3.10GHz Speed 500GB HDD, RAM 2GB DDR2 1333MHz Speed HP 16’’ LCD Monitor.
- Oracle 11g, Visual Studio 2008 Enterprise Edition Windows 7, Linux Red Hat.
- Net Beans windows 10, Turbo C++ V3.0.
- ORCAD Capture Lite 9.2, Xlinux 8 .1, Turbo c ..,