Trichy Engineering College
- Trichy Engineering College was founded by Annai Santhiya Educational Health &
Charitable Trust, Woraiyur, Tiruchirappali.
- The College was started by Kalvithanthai Deivathiru Mr.S.Subramaniyam. The College
established in the year 1998.
- Dr. Sujatha Subramaniam who is the Chairman of the college has an outstanding talent
efficiency in shaping this institution as a distinguished one.
- The college is accredited by AICTE-New Delihi, recoginzed by Goverment of Tamil Nadu
& Affiliated to Anna Univerity Chennai.
- Trichy Engineering College Sprawls overs 41.7 acres of land in Konalai Village,
22kms away from Tiruchirappalli on the Chennai to Tirchirappalli NH45 Highway.
- The campus is named Sivagnanam Nagar. It creates atmosphere conclusive to learning
The College of Engineering serves the state, the nation, and the world by graduating talented, broadly educated engineers, conducting high quality research, developing breakthrough technologies, and disseminating and preserving technical knowledge.
To be the best at serving society by creating engineering knowledge and educating engineers for dynamic and global careers. The following strategic characteristics and aspirations enable the college to realize its vision:
- (1) Contemporary and rigorous educational experiences that develop the engineer and something more
- (2) An atmosphere that facilitates personal commitment to the educational success of students in an environment that values diversity and community
- (3) Education and research partnerships with UI colleges, and targeted agencies, universities, and industries
- (4) Highly successful alumni who contribute to the profession in the global society
- (5) Undergraduate programs that integrate global awareness, communication skills and team building across the curriculum
- (6) Internationally recognized research programs
- (7) Prudent and accountable resource management
- (8) Graduate education and training that prepares students for interdisciplinary engineering research and advanced problem solving
- (9) Leadership and service to meet society’s needs