Science and Humanities
The department of Sciences & Humanities is committed to explore the skills of the students in the field of basic sciences, technology and personality development so that they can think critically & logically, communicate clearly, and live ethically.
- To develop a strong scientific foundation through fundamental principles of physics, chemistry and mathematics to pursue a successful engineering carrier and to train the students to apply these basic principles in real world situation.
- To inculcate ethical values and promote social responsibility through an innovative learning process in basic sciences and humanities.
- To inculcate extraordinary analytical, logical, soft skill and ethical values in students to make them ready for future world.
- To provide students with soft skills and behavioral training programs in order to develop their overall personality and social consciousness.
- To integrate human values and social concerns along with technical education.
- To heighten the educational standards of the students in the field of science and humanities.