The college library, providing service to our patrons, has been automated and us world class infrastructure faculties. With the state of the art equipment’s, we have a huge collection of information, which are available in digital format including audio/videos, apart from books and periodicals.
Our vision is to provide world class knowledge resource that not only caters to the curricular requirements but also promotes intellectual enquiry and research. We propose to achieve this through superior quality service consistently. Collection for us is, future oriented and customer driven process, which is constantly updated to meet our customer requirements, and focuses on values like quality, utility, accessibility and stability.
7790 sqft space in two levels
Digital library with internet facility
- Students and staff should sign the gate register before entering the library.
- Silence is to be strictly observed.
- Chairs and tables should not be disturbed from their position.
- Mutilation and disfiguring of pages of library materials by ink or pencil marks are prohibited.
- If a book is lost, borrower is either liable for fine or bound to replace the same or both.
- Books meant for “Reference” will not be issued to the students and staff.
- Day wise fine will be collected for not returning the books on the due date.
- Defects found in the books and bound volumes taken out for reading or borrowing should be brought immediately to the notice of the staff on duty.
- Loss of ID cards is to be reported immediately.
- Students scan borrow three books from the library for the period of two weeks.
- Personal papers and non-library materials are not allowed to the library.
- Students are advised not to exchange the library copies amongst themselves.
- Books are to be returned and the dues are to be remitted before going on vacation.
- Library will not accept return of books on the same date of issue.
- If uncut pages found ask library staff for help.
- Don’t use pen or pencil to hold a particular page.